Pineapple Shrimp Stir-Fry
Serving your stir-fry in a pineapple makes for a festive presentation to dress up a dish that is far easier to make than it looks.
Author: Grok Grub
Recipe type: Main
- 1 pineapple
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 onion
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Black sesame seeds
- Heat the coconut oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Thinly slice the onion and finely chop the cauliflower. Sauté the vegetables in the coconut oil until very soft.
- Add the shrimp, salt and pepper, and cook (stirring occasionally) until shrimp is cooked through, approximately five minutes.
- Slice the pineapple lengthwise, cut out and discard the woody core.
- Hollow out both side of the pineapple, add the fruit to the skillet. Toss with the shrimp and vegetables until warm and the juice has cooked off.
- Mound into the halves of the pineapple, top with chopped scallions and black sesame seeds. Serve warm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Grok Grub.