I get so much inspiration from Instagram. I’ve posted about Instagram fun before, but this time something caught my eye that I had to recreate:
- 1 pineapple
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Black sesame seeds
- Heat the coconut oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Thinly slice the onion and finely chop the cauliflower. Sauté the vegetables in the coconut oil until very soft.
- Add the shrimp, salt and pepper, and cook (stirring occasionally) until shrimp is cooked through, approximately five minutes.
- Slice the pineapple lengthwise, cut out and discard the woody core.
- Hollow out both side of the pineapple, add the fruit to the skillet. Toss with the shrimp and vegetables until warm and the juice has cooked off.
- Mound into the halves of the pineapple, top with chopped scallions and black sesame seeds. Serve warm.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.